http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

17 Februari 2010

Tired!

Today is too hot! Thats not mean that I'm hot or the others is HOT (although I cross-over some hottie today...). Today is my school open day; Wasan Vocational School Open Day and today is the first day and tomorrow gonna be its last day. I will update you all with the stories maybe on the next Friday. But first, let me post something that is happening yesterday, not today, maybe this midnight (if there is no interruption on school connection on uploading the picture to Flickr).

Over past a month, we are feed in the Maths class with GRAPH! Too many graph have do be done and thank-God we are good on it.


Fed-Up?

Its gonna be my busy day for the past 2 days! More picture to be edited as well as uploading it to 2 place; Facebook and Flicker... So, wish me well! Bye!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails