http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

12 Februari 2010

Business School Open Day 2010

On the 3rd of February, my school have been invited by the Business School in the Gadong near to the DPMM College for their open day. The purpose of the open day is to introduce to the public what is going on in the school that teach only about business.



Greet with the banner infront of the entrance.



And the school representatives are distributing leaflet.

Business School, I believe most of them will sell something, or rent something in return for profit. And its true. They sell everything that they can do.


Computer Accessories.



Shoes and slippers.



Food.



Food.



More food. Food is a 'mushroom' businesses.



While c SKY meet his old friend.



I meet... err... my interview subject. Look how shabby am I due to the H1N1 injection.



Apa dih yang c Dayah bisikkan arah kaka?



This is not in the Business School, its in the Rizqun at Mall. There is the Study@UK event but it still close til 1pm. This picture was taken on 11.35 am.



This is not also available in the Business School. The favorite food of the one of the Japanese Icon is sold at the underground level of The Mall at the appropriate price.



Affordable and its delicious.



The one in this ice-box is the delicious one.



Remember my doughnut key-chain? I want that! Ok, its like childish!

From the whole journey, I have gain some information about business and its effectiveness on gaining the customer through some undeniable unbelievable effort, especially to those who I have interview. So, my school also will have its own open day on the 16th and the 17th of the February and all are invited.

p.s.: click HERE to see the rest of the photos.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails