http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

23 Disember 2009

Wedding and Update!

Good morning peeps! Today is a bit out of wind because first, my Flickr account limitation and something I don't like is happening in the dorm. However, I will solve all the hell out! So, what will I do is, I will upgrade my Flickr account to PRO which will burn my pocket and then on the second problem, I've just have to get back home and will come back to dorm next year. So, those who have girlfriend, today you may receive something from them!

Typing about wedding, theres a lot of wedding in December and not all I can come. Even on the 13th December, I'm in no position to come to anyone wedding. 3 invitation and all of them need me. Where the hell!

Below is a picture that I have taken. Its not a new wedding, but actually the first one is 2 years ago and the 2nd one is last year.


My cousin which I just call 'Abang Haji'.



Also my cousin, but I call him 'Abang Awang'.

Zaharah, sorry for not coming to your wedding, but I will get your picture by today, edit it and share it on my Flickr. Ok? Ok! So, happy winter-holiday guys and hope your relationship bond well! Bye!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails