http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

15 Disember 2009

Transplanting Paddy Story

Its been 2 weeks that I haven't update my blog due to there is nothing interesting to be post except that you want to see everyday picture of my growing ladyfinger, with my whole heart I will post it. So, yesterday, I was instructed to show my face at my school paddy plantation area, to transplant the national paddy varieties, Laila Paddy.

Line in positions guys!


The Agritulture Department peeps who take short course in my school comes too!


Our lecturer (left) lending his hand for company.


Hearing the instruction.


Hakim.


Newly wed Zaharah sacrificing her 'honeymoon' time to come to the paddy field. Sorry Zaharah for not coming to your wedding because the date clash with my cousin wedding.


*Quick shot!* Sampai nda sampat posing c Anis ah...


Being watch by the instructor for proper transplantation process.


Hafiz placing the mark rope.


From this green mat we got the paddy which then at the end, the mat are being used to catch fish.


Syazwan (left) taking break while the others is still playing with the mud.


Ms. Ruby, our group co-ordinator.


The senior's with their happy faces: Hardy and Muin.


Siti pulling the paddy to be transplant on another plot.


Rahim. Padi atau lobak tu?


Posing yowh! Hj Yusof, Shahwol, Ikhwan, Rahim.


Relaxing for a bit. Hardy, Anis and Rahim.


Good teamwork. Ikhwan, Muin and Hafiz.


There still lot of work to do!

A very tired and depressing day for the guys! If there is a good teamwork that day, things will finish faster. Well, we meet them again this 24th for another transplanting activity. Bye!

p.s. can't wait for the picnic in Seri Kenangan beach this saturday...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails