http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

22 Disember 2009

My First Day Raya in RIPAS

Ok, its doeen't mean (the title) that I broke my leg and smile during the first day of the Eid infront of the nurse. This post a bit late, yeah... a 2 months late due to my grandfather have pass away and I wait for time to be calm first. So, as promises from the poll, here it is the story.



My father left me and my brothers and went earlier.



But then, we are the earliest. Where is he?



The 2nd! My cousin and her family.



There he is! My father come with my mother and my sister.



Now, waiting for the rest of my grandfather's son to come.



We also brings beverages and food. Wait, theres birthday cake! Let me check the date...



The 4th to arrive, my Aunt Rosni with her family.



5th, my Aunt Kelias.



Enjoying the beverage while still waiting for the 'prime' time.



6th, my Uncle Sukardi with his family.



7th, my Uncle Haji Momin with his family.



Already pack! I don't think anyone can enter this room anymore.



8th, Pamit. Come alone without her wife.



20% of the food that have been taken out, sure theres lot more!



I almost forgot, its 21st of September at that day and its my young brother birthday! Thats why there is cake...



Here it is the cake. The prize? A scholarship on getting a driving license.



9th! My Uncle, Sukardi with his family. At this rate, I have to bail out to let them have a seat inside.



Food, smile and happiness filling this room.

Although the event is held as simple as we can as the space that we have is limited, I really enjoy it because for the first time I takes a picture for this such event. Hahaha, well then, sorry if anyone from my family read this and resent it. For my grandfather who have left me to eternity, I always be by your side, praying for your safety along your new journey. Bye!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails