http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

28 Disember 2009

Busy week!

Howdy guys, there will be no update for you all til next week because there is so much work which need to be finish by the end of this week. Why there is no update? Because, for the whole week, I will try to upload all the photos that I'll take on 29th December and on the 31st December to the Facebook, after it is being slim down (i.e. I take 300+ photos, only half of it will go to the upload) and edited.

Then by the next week, I will re-upload the photos, with some addition with the photos on the 3rd of January 2010 and on its next day to my Flickr account. By the time everything is settle already, then there will be update on this blog, except for the photo on the 29th which will be blog in this week.

Heres the schedule:

29th December 2009 - Photo Session around paddy field.
30th December 2009 - Slim-down and editing the photos with Photoshop.
31st December 2009 in the morning - Uploading to the Facebook
31st December 2009 in the night - Photo Session around Dagang Family Area
1st January 2010 - Slim-down and editing the photos with Photoshop and uploading the 29th photos to Flickr.
2nd January 2010 in the morning - Uploading the 31st photos to Facebook.
2nd January 2010 in the night - Blogging the 29th photos and uploading the 31st photos to Flickr.
3rd January 2010 - Photo Session for the Dorm's Community and blogging the 31st photos.
4th January 2010 - Photo Session for the School.
5th January 2010 - Slim-down and editing the 3rd and 4th photos with Photoshop and uploading it to Flickr.
6th January 2010 - Blogging about the new year and the last year things (kinda late)...

So, from that time, my Facebook's status will rarely updated and maybe I will not reply any instant messaging text from anyone... Hahaha!

So, what are you doing in the night if there is nothing to do? For me right now is to finish all the photos editing work and stalking my status. However, on the 17th December, I went hang and...


Put pranks on someone car! However, on the next day, all the plastics that we put on her car are being used to put all the OKRA we harvest into it. Hahaha!


Align Left
I'm not afraid to height and challenge, so I climb on a tank and take this wasteful picture. Stupid double exposure for the Night Mode.



At the junction between going to the school upstair, going down to the dorm, or bail out from the school...


So, what time actually when I take these picture?


Its 1.38 AM!

Ok guys, I leave now. I need some rest for the heavy work this morning. Its already 2 AM, so zzz...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails