http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

13 Oktober 2009

Rice Hull Trip

Today is a bit tiring day where the day is full of incentive energy-consumption work. In the morning theres a study, talk and discussion. And then in the midday, I have to sacrifice my lunch time for Eid rehearsal and at the afternoon, some weeding on my farm's bed before going to Lamunin to get rice hull. So, this is the Rice Hull Trip!

As usual, this girl always a bit 'hyper' when in front of camera with her popular 'v' sign...


Full of empty rucksack! But still have place in the lorry for 3 people to have good afternoon nap...


A long half an hour journey along Jalan Kecil Batang Mitus...


Empty stomach, sore throat, dehydrate... just smile only I gan give.


Arrive! At Last! Pile of rice hull ready to be taken for free!


2 female jap officer in red jumpsuit attire taking the rice hull!!!


Tying up the rucksack full of rice hull.


Using slower method.


Err... I forgot to check the rucksack...


Actually, I miss a lot of opportunity to take the picture due to time constraints. So here it is, a journey home...


Banyaknye pokok pisang!!!


Err... I want to take the mosque picture but miss due to my phone stupid slow saving!


Primary school! But forget the name!!!


Junction to Jalan Kecil Batang Mitus.


A bridge! Err.. What is the purpose I taking the bridge's picture.


Another picture for another bridge!













Tight and hilly road back...


Batang Mitus Primary School!


Goat farm! Its huge...


Paddy field! Err... Grassy version.


Rambutan stall!


Rambutan and jackfruit stall!


Durian stall!


Arriving at school! At last again...


3/4 at the back of the lorry full of rucksacks full with rice hull... A bit cramped.


And now all the rucksacks were transferred to the nursery! End of a good day work!

When I get back to the dorm, my favourite drink are being served, Nescafe! Then a good football match which ruined both of my feet... Enjoy the life meh... Hahaha! Bye!

p.s.: closed my heart...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails