http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

25 Oktober 2009

Eid Celebration: The Show

On 17th this month, my school hold Eid Celebration and Teachers Day with a half-day off (no practical! no hardwork!) Because the picture is too that many, I have to make several post. So here it is the first post.

Smile on the face for both leader; SKY of the Headboy and Mr. Aket of Principal.


A small prayer...


The MCs; Lina, Hadi, Azeez and Effa.


Takbir Raya recital...


The Biotech Intro Show...


The Biotech shows! Great curtain down...


Err...


End of Biotech shows...


Fisheries show...


Agriculture year 2 intro...


Their show...


Art performance multiple shows...


The Agriculture Science year 1 intro...


Dance my friend, dance...


Thats why we win~ Maybe...


The community for this celebration also have their own show!

So, there is the shows and then there still more picture to be post. So let me have a rest, face my exam and slim this things out. Ok? Bye...

p.s.: first time labelling all the picture with my name...

Heavy prize, and I did not want that share due to I'm not at the show, thanks to the fever and coughing and swell vocal chord...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails