http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

24 Oktober 2009

Food Blogger for a day...

Surely, become a food blogger means you have more than courageous to take picture of food infront of the public which I do yesterday and make me like 'spy' from other rivals food premises. But I'm not spying it coz the easy ways to spy others people speciality is by books a takeaway. As promise, you will see who is the girl. But first, lets dive through the story first.

Its raining, pity to my brother who wash his car yesterday morning.


Infont of the restaurant, can you see the label?


Sure my parent can still be romantic, sit far away from their son.


A huge cup of hot coffee that my younger brother order with a small cost!














I've just prefer a glass of 'teh tarik' and a small bowl of soup... No lah~ the soup is free and mandatory for every dishes that we order...


Fish in sweet and sour sauce which come with...


... a plate of rice. I should choose my usual, chicken in lemon sauce but I still love to get it from somewhere else.

So, the girl is:

With her food; Khas Corner Rice


And something that 'shacky' that I forgot the drinks name.


Now everyone get their order; a fried chicken noodle for my younger brother and fried seafood rice for my older brother.


A $4 dish after its was mowed down by me... I believe I eat a small portion of it which is its fish. Sigh...


Err... this enough to explain why she 'traditionally' the last one to finish her food. So, while waiting for her, I try some of the dishes share with my siblings which is:


Meat in a black pepper sauce.


Fried chicken.


Chicken in a tomato sauce. The green one is a capsicum.


Mushroom from the black pepper sauce.


Salad from the sweet and sour sauce (sure the wait is soo boring).


Another slice of capsicum...


Great! At last she finish her food. Wait! Her drink! Now another wait. And the wait become longer again because of...


This!!!


Erp...


Trying to take the label picture again... Can you see it clearly now?


Still raining when we left the restaurant.


Its not bad actually to become a food blogger coz the food provider appreciate it due to free 'advertisement' and 'reviews'... Hahaha... But when comes to a bad reviews, this will upside down... Another greetings for my sister... Sure exam cramps her time but spending some of it in family event sure can slim the stress out. Bye...

p.s.: owh, my mother's birthday is on 29, not 24...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails