http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

18 Oktober 2009

HOLIDAY! Spell it!

Good afternoon guys, ladies and gentlemen. The last Saturday event is quite to fun that cost me my health. So, I will take holiday, maybe a week (this time its real) from posting any new post and preparing the next post which have hundreds of pictures from different source.

Why am I taking the holiday? Because of these medicine below were enough to put me in bed for 2 days...

Tamiflu pills to protect me from swine flu!


Paracetamol or panadol to fight my cold...


Phenexpect or its famous name, "ubat batuk" to get rid of my terrible coughing problem...


Salbutamol inhaler or "ubat ampus". Used when I'm out of breath...


Beclometasone inhaler. Don't know the purpose of this inhaler but its taste is bitter... better than panadol!

Tomorrow, my coursemate are going to the UBD for the green project which cost their study for a days. Maybe I should go if I can get up from my bed without any hassle! So guys, have a new week and enjoy your life. Seriously... Bye!

p.s.: craving for my 3 in 1 nescafe!

Have eaten this for 2 days, replacing my staple food consumption... Maybe I will lose my weight?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails