http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

19 September 2009

When I was a young 'naughty' kid...

Home, nothing can beat the smell of it... I remembered when I was still a kid which still lack of everything in knowledge, playing is one of the highest priorities for me rather than eating or drinking milk. Playing is like my blood at that time that cost me my skin... At that time, appearance is nothing to be worried about, as long as you enjoy!

Let me introduce first: This is my first place that I live. Located in Bengkurong, this place house several unforgetable memory, especially with my siblings...

My father usually park his car here. The pipe on the ceiling is still broken since I left the house 9 years ago.


Place where I with my siblings play around, sometimes joining us were our neighbourhood.

Cats usually prowl around the flat. Under this stair, my mother usually feed the cat with the leftover, usually fish's bone...

Some memory on the stair... Hahaha! So embrassed when recalling it, but at that time, I'm still a kid!

Corridor leading to my ex-home (someone is living inside at the time I take this picture, and thats his flowers and pots!). Look at the wall: thats the sign of my letter box!

One of the windows that is unique and playable to me...

View form the balcony, the buliding at the far is Bengkurong Primary School, a place that contribute darkness to my skin...

Beside the school field is a forest where I with my friend practice/playing 'Tarzan'...

Childhood memory is sometimes beautiful for every fortunate ones. If you have one, remember it always. Coz sometimes, its also strenghten your bond with your near one, or your love one... Bye!

p.s.: When I still in pre-school, Ive receive 8-12 stiches on my head when I 'bravely' run and hit the wall. Its not that pain when I feel it, but the amount of blood flowing from the cut can make parents histeria! Gwahahaha!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails