http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

17 September 2009

Torch!

Today is a bit lame coz at first, there is no mood for the Eid to be put in my heart. But then, when I was driving along the highway after fetching a 'vase' and some 'flower', my ears were hungry... not for the sound of something is frying on the pan, but for the Eid's songs. So, when I tune up for the radio, it turn my heart down. Coz there is not so many Eid tune was being play!

A bit dissapointed, when the night (like this time) come, I just turn on some of the Eid's song for some pleasure for the upcoming celebration.

Below is some picture that I have take for these 2 days. My siblings setting up the traditional torch, one of the sign for the Eid's environment!


The first one that I lit. At the back is my young brother, fixing the torch.


My older brother (Right), the man behind all the lamp also giving a hand on finishing all the lamp before breaking the fast.


Filling the torch with petrol. Not a diesel nor a car petrol, those that you can buy at village's store...




















Filling the torch with petrol before putting the cap.


Night come, all the lamp (half-of it in the picture) lit up! Eid's celebration engage!


ARSON!!! I with the long stick in fire. Due to the camera flash and night-mode, the fire is like a lamp!


Err... The fire getting smaller...

Fire is our friend, but it could be our worse enemy. So guys, be careful with the fire, coz when its start to 'bite' you, its not only add some 'huge' loss, but also add some 'trauma'... Bye!

p.s.: When shall my hair grows so long like old days. Its a bit afro when I take the picture lately... huhuhuhuhu...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails