http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

27 Mac 2010

Instant Post

Well, I made a decision. I will shut down this blog. Okay, I'm just kidding. I've just switch this blog function to just will be use on reporting event, opinions or anything that is formal due to the update is too long. However, don't feel sad, I have setup a mini instant blog (by clicking HERE). And a months ago, I keep addicted to Twitter and have use one the application that help me to update my tweets.


Gravity, a Symbian application which is quite handy.



I can update my status, follow new user and view the link.



Also, I can also update my mini-blog!



Say for example I want to post about things I eat this afternoon.



I just use the Gravity's Image Uploader utility.



And it will be post in my mini-blog. What special about my mini-blog is, it also forward what I post to somewhere else.



Facebook photo.



Facebook News Feed.



Plurk. And several more location.

But, the disadvantages of the Gravity is just cannot post multiple photos at once on a single post. So, if I want to post several picture on one post, I've just use this traditional way.



Through e-mail!

Well then, if you want to see my latest update, just through my mini-blog and check the Facebook News Feed to know when I post a new things for this Blog. By then, bye.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails