http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

04 Januari 2010

Last 10 Days

Good morning mate! And its 3.22 am (as I type the time)... Its day 5 for the year 2010 already and school rushing back to my mind with haste. So, have you enjoy your last moment of 2009? So am I, I enjoy it to although I miss several important event.

-2009-


One of the most (compulsory) event, few days before 2010: transplanting paddy! A good memory (pain) to be remember.

Here some story first, Dagang Family is a huge family related group which I also included too. Their main base is near the Asma Hotel around Jerudong village. Annually, a family day was held on every last night of the year. Several years ago, a family sport day was created and now also being held annually. So, this year family sport day, I miss it due to misinformation. So, I've just attend the Family Day event only.


Its been 2 years that this event have been held 'soft-core'. 2 years ago, due to one of my grandmother pass away a few days before the event. Last year, the day fall on the Thursday and Thursday night is a holy night for Muslim. Moreover, my beloved grandfather have passed away not long ago, so its better to slim-down the entertainment.

Annual entertainment which is must included in the Family Day is lucky draw and karaoke competition. After the sport day was created, now its include prize presentation as well as giving out school stationery to those who still study.

Align CenterI repeat, this is not a human. Its a goat! Gosh, at first I hate goat meat and suprisingly, I'm the one who keep munching it for half an hour. This goat meat have been barbeque with honey and some salt (coz I can feel the salty taste).

However, for the last few years, I usually left the event early and went somewhere else (JP) due to the event is like for the 'old' people only. If you want to check the remaining picture, click HERE.

-2010-

Hows your start your 2010? Have a new will to pursue your goal? For me, I'm still holding to my goal, to enjoy the life as full as I can. However, this year, I will like to make a memorable moment for myself! So, at the end of the year, you will know what I mean. And, theres still good event to be attend at the early year!


Happy birthday to my Aunt. She throw a party infront of her house and invite me, my family and relatives for her party. And she...



...rent a bouncer for the child (or not) to jump, slide, swim and climb. Its been common feature every time she held a birthday party.



Its very high (not actually) and it takes nearly 5 hours to just fill the pool (half of it). The slide is too steep and chances that you will fly out of the bouncer is high.



You loss your grip, you may fall. With this type of stair, it is hard to climb up. So, its lower down the fun.



Another way to climb up to the top is by using the slide itself. My brother showing it how to. But, from the previous bouncer I have play, this is the hardest one! Need more stamina than expected.



My cousins enjoying the pool. For some of them (which is still small), one day, they too will slide with us.

Its been an enjoyable and very fatigue day for me as I drag the fun into the late of the night. What I've got? Muscle ache, everywhere on my body and its only worsen my ribs pain. Hahaha! Nevermind~ 'setahun sekali ganya wah...' By then, have a nice day and its already morning! Bye...

p.s.: more photo HERE...


Sleepy day yesterday... hope a brighter day today~
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails