http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

23 Januari 2010

Family Is More Than A Friend

What happening today is the worst things that I fake off. Yeah, I blown my temper, unleash my fury and...


...now I'm really deep in 'piss-off!!!' and become a food hunter level 1.

When I come home after going through all the things that ruin my day, my father tell me (shout at me actually) to prepare a family gathering! Where?


Here, at Kota Batu. Mangrove Paradise Resort. Why there is mangrove in its name? Because, after we passing by their big sign...


There is a long bridge which connect to their restaurant which is located on a water. And near to this bridge is...


A mangrove forest!


So, what is special for today?


Its special menu!


Argh! Zzzz...

Now the stomach of me and my siblings are in not in a good stats aka hungry, the only food services that we can hit instantly is a fast food! However, my family seldom picking up fast food restaurant due to its instance which I never understand. However, my brother pick this place:


Khaz Corner. For a decade, my family is their frequent customer. This is their branches in Rimba. The uniqueness of this place is that, its hold several unforgettable memories, especially to those who I love and now gone forever.

The family gathering that my father held was an opportunity for me, my brother and the rest of the family member too sit down around the table and enjoy the food, as usual as our family tradition. I'm always in the dorm, my brother is working and when night comes, its only a time for us to rest.


This is my tradition when I'm dining in. The ABC.


And the tradition dish; Spaghetti. When come to taste, their spaghetti is more delicious than the others.


If not spaghetti, I usually order this; Khaz Corner Special Chicken with Rice.


Banana Roll with Ice-cream. An addition due to this is 1st family gathering for the year 2010.


Cucur pisang, my favorite delicacy.


And this is the tradition of my family; satay!

So, the evening is great for us because we are so happy that everyone smiles. My anger fade instantly because of it and also the food that the taste never change since their first opening. So, guys, its already late and goodnight!

p.s.: one of the reason why I rarely going home is because of food~ eat and sleep routines!

Next time!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails