http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

06 November 2009

Out Of Post?

It is typical if me and Hardy only to enjoy ariund when our allowance come out. But thats the end of nearly a year 'me and Hardy' enjoy trip when 3 guest step in and want to have the share! So, here it is some of the picture;

Its still early... Wait, its already late...


Breakfast at 'me and Hardy' typical base after 'rompaking' the bank.


And nearly everyone order this... except Hardy.


Shopping time! Err... What the hell is that?


Cheers mate!


Ini jika Suraya nampak ni tentu kena cincang-cincang si Hardy...


Something that attracts me alot, without using any gas, just eletricity... Useful for cooking in the dorm...


Looking at the classic scientific calculator...


Karaoke time!


Waiting for their turn.


Oh crap, my camera's battery is depleted. The moment of happiness that I can capture is only these. Tsk... Maybe I should get extra battery... Bye.

p.s.: karaoke? lets enjoy!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails