http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

30 November 2009

My Vision That Gifts Me

Starting from 6 am today, every hour after that, I wake up and then sleep again and dream a same things. My site. Its 3 times til I get fed up and then taking decision to walk to the site. There, I found out that:

There is lot of flower on the site!


Nearly all the OKRA that I grow produce flower.


When the sun start to descent, the flower close! Beautiful!

Theres more surprise when I go to the end of my bed!


Its also grow fruit!


Theres the second one!


And third one!

We have build a good hut last few weeks. But today:


This is it!


10 people can sit here!


From the middle of the bench, we can see the whole site! (click to see full resolution)


There also drainage flowing through the hut, can be used to clean up our feet!


And these is our roof. Already thorn up due to rain and sun.


Trying to fix with the shade, in turn it damage the roof more!


Tomorrow, will be starting a very serious work, to repair my second bed which is like 'not-a-bed'... Maybe... Hahaha! Bye...

p.s.: hows my second bed? here it is:



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails