http-equiv='refresh' content='0; url=http://twitter.com/hishamhl/'
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT
MY OLD BLOG WHICH HAVE
CRAPPY DESIGN. CLICK HERE
TO VIEW MY NEW DESIGN
BLOG WITH NEW POST.

21 November 2009

40th Post! Silver!

Here comes the 40th post! With this rate, I can reach 100th post by half of the year! Hahaha! Oh well, thats what am I want to tell all of you about, its about today!

Its an assembly day!


Err... Not that concentrate...


But for AGRI peeps, food is a paradise!


Seniors and Juniors are delighted!


Some of the food that I manage to take picture. This is not a ginseng, but a curry use...


...as a dip for this that we call in malay 'tumpi'.


Err...


Fried noodle.


Sandwich!


Satay...


Fried rice...


Fried... Wait I forgot...


Fried Rice.


My plate; sausages, nuggets, satay, chips, fried mee...

Enough with the food, nows for the peoples!

Not enough seat.


Food~


More Food~


Lina and Ardy.


Hardy and Ikhwan.


Quick shot! Anis and Rahim.


Business Meeting?

Moreover, things are pretty good in the afternoon although I fell a bit pissed off. So, gonna hit the bed earlier. Bye...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails